Pan European Trade Organization Charter
- All members (micronations) are equal.
- Each member has to provide one delegate.
- Each micronation, (each delegate respectively) is required to actively engage in postal correspondence with other members. For example, by exchanging currencies, stamps or treaties.
- To induct a member, all current members must unanimously agree.
- To expel a member, at least half of all members must agree with the expulsion.
- Violation of the charter will result in membership being voided.
- Each member is free to withdraw from the organization as long as they won’t reveal addresses or similar information gathered during their membership. All personal information shall be removed.
- Any amendments to the charter or similar agreements must be agreed upon unanimously.
- Delegates can decide who they want to trade with.
- Delegates must not reveal addresses or similar private or sensitive information of other delegates.
- Delegates must not harm the organization in any way